This dish is my middle daughter’s favorite food in the WHOLE world. She giggles when she eats it. I make it all the time at home and made it for my family when we got together Summer 2019. It’s always a crowd pleaser (especially when served with rice). You will wish you had more leftover!!!
- 2 packages of broccoli spears
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- ¾ cup grated cheddar cheese, for topping
- Cut chicken breasts into small pieces and cook until almost done.
- Mix lemon juice, sour cream, both soups and yogurt in large bowl.
- Stir in broccoli and cooked chicken.
- Spoon into large baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 25-30 minutes.